ESTATE AUCTION REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY
BRICK RANCH, FURNISHINGS, VEHICLES, LOADER, TOOLS
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
ESTATE OF C. T. BROOKS, JR.
13151 CRAB ORCHARD RD, COEBURN, VA
3 BR, 1.5 BRICK RANCH ON 13+/- ACRES
ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLING ABSOLUTE
CALL OR TEXT SELLING AGENTS
FOR PRIVATE SHOWING REAL ESTATE
276-623-7576 OR 276-608-0026
REAL ESTATE: 3 BEDROOM, 1.5 BATH, BRICK RANCH SITUATED ON 13.4 +/- LEVEL TO GENTLY ROLLING ACRES. LARGE EAT IN KITCHEN W/WOOD CABINETS, GLASS COOKTOP, MAYTAG OVEN, WHIRLPOOL SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR. ACREAGE OFFERS ROOM FOR EXPANSION OR SPACE TO ADD A SHOP OR EXTRA GARAGE AREA. WOODS TO THE REAR OF PROPERTY ADDS TO THE PRIVACY AND CAN PROVIDE WOOD FOR THAT BUCK STOVE INSERT IN THE LIVING ROOM FIREPLACE. SPACIOUS FRONT LAWN. PUBLIC WATER, PRIVATE SEPTIC. CENTRAL HEAT/AIR, OVER 1,800 SQ FT, MOSTLY HARDWOOD FLOORING. ATTACHED GARAGE. NICE BASEMENT AREA. LARGE PASS THROUGH FROM KITCHEN TO HALL WAY AND LIVING ROOM. NICE, COMFORTABLE HOME THAT HAS BEEN MAINTAINED AND OFFERS A FUNCTIONING FLOOR PLAN FOR PURCHASER WANTING EVERTHING ON ONE LEVEL. SELLER IS DOWN SIZING AND IS VERY MOTIVATED TO HAVE NEW OWNERS AUCTION DAY. GET YOUR FINANCING IN PLACE AND BE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THIS LOVELY HOME LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL VALLEY MINUTES FROM HWY 58. CALL OR TEXT SELLING AGENTS FOR PRIVATE SHOWING AND MORE INFORMATION, 276-623-7576 OR 276-608-0026.
PERSONAL PROPERTY: TOOLS; LOADER Michigan Loader 75A; Simplicity 54″ mower w/power steering; Garden tillers/1 self propelled; Butcher block;Lawn mower lift; 3, & 1/2 Ton floor jack; Cyclone 2 ton chain hoist; Bolt cutters; 2 ton floor jack; Weed eaters; Chains; Step ladder fiberglass; Axes; Sledge hammers; Mattocks; Tool box; Shovels; 036 Stihl Chainsaw; Grease guns; Battery drills; Battery chargers; Air compressors; Vise; Electric drills; Garden hoses; Bench grinder; Craftsman tool box;Tools, Tools, And more Tools. VEHICLES: 2000 CHEVY TAHOE LT 4 X 4, VIN #1GNEK13T1YJ184194, (ACTUAL MILES 189,140); 1988 CHEVY PICKUP 4 x 4, VIN # 2GCDK14K6J1176036 (ACTUAL MILES 64,746) MISCELLANEOUS/FURNISHINGS: Dining room table w 2 extra leaves and 6 chairs; 4 door hutch with hidden secretary drawer feature; Misc linens; Sterling service in wood box (Stately Pattern by Statehouse Sterling); Set collectible spoons; Whirlpool dryer; Cabrio washer; Misc family board games; Computer w/moitor; Blue willow pattern dishes; Stemmed glasses; Misc dishes & glasses; Salt & Pepper: Nice selection area rugs: Library table; Baskets; Small kitchen appliances; Microwave; Toaster oven; Covered butter dish; Martini pitcher/stirrer; Round wood kitchen table w/4 chairs; Refrigerated Superior B kegerator; Iron Mountain ash tray; Harmony house, Mount Vernon pattern china; Tent; Clorhes steamer; Christmas items; Vintage full and king beds; Spindle book case; Tall book cases; Wicker side chair; Blue cloth recliner; Misc framed pictures; Lamps; Vases: Candles; Chests(various sizes); Various size dressers; 100 YEAR OLD BRASS BED; Wing back chairs; Side tables; Table fans/heaters; Vizio flat screen TV’s; Misc luggage; Louis L’Amour westerns; Zane Gray western; romance novels; Misc hard back books; Hand made crutches; Coat rack w/umbrella stand; TV table; Victorian side chair; Handmade quilts; Wool throw; Bakers rack; Emperor grandfather clock; Vintage student school desk; Leather sofa with matching chair/ottoman; Rocker; Oil lamps; Ash trays; Many other items of boxed lots, etc. SPEND THE DAY. CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE BY THE YOUTH GROUP FROM THE COEBURN UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: REAL ESTATE-SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH SELLING AGENTS.
1. Real Estate is being sold subject to confirmation. A buyer’s premium of Five Percent (5%) will be added to the highest and final confirmed bid to determine the contract sale price. A Non-refundable excrow deposit by cash or check for Ten Percent (10%) of the contract sale price is required at the conclusion of the auction with the balance to paid by Cashier’s Check upon delivery of the deed at closing within approximately thirty days. Escrow check to be made payable to GAINES DICKENSON ESCROW ACCOUNT. ESCROW DEPOSIT WILL BE PLACED IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT MONDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2017 AND HELD UNTIL CLOSING.
2. All prior years real estate taxes are the expense of the Seller and shall be paid by the seller at closing if not previously paid. Seller will be responsible for the required grantor’s tax and deed of conveyance.
3. Purchase shall be responsible for all additional expenses required by his/her lending institutiion to close the transaction to include points, title search/insurance, attorney’s fees, recording fees, etc.
4. Purchaser acknowledges the decision to purchase is based on own assessment of the property.
5. The seller and purchaser acknowledge that in the sale, purchase or exchange of real property, the agents have the responsibility to offer equal service to all clients and prospects without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, elderliness, familial status or handicap as well as all classes protected by the laws of the United States, the Commonwealth of Virginia and applicable local jurisdiction.
6. Seller may have an attorney representing him at the closing and may coordinate closing with purchaser. Purchaser has the right to select a settlement agent/attorney to represent him/her and to handle his/her closing procedures of this transaction.
7. Possession will be at closing upon delivery of deed on or before Monday, January 14, 2018.
8. No additional survey expenses will be borne by the seller or auction firms. Property is being offered as per Wise County tax information and is being sold by the boundary as per deed description, DB 380 PG 672, and DB 456, PG 789.
9. Auction firms represent the seller.
10.Property is being sold in it’s present “as is-where is” condition. Neither seller nor auction firms warrant either expressly or implied the condition of the property or any structures thereon. It is automatically acknowledged that by placing a bid the bidder has personally inspected the property, has hired an agent to inspect the property or has waived the right to inspect the property.
11. Purchaser will be required to sign a lead based paint and lead based hazard disclosure which waves the opportunity to conduct a risk assessment or inspection for the presence of lead based paint and/or lead based paint hazards applicable to structures built prior to Dec 1978.
12. Bidding and signing of the contract of purchase is not contingent upon the purchaser/bidder obtaining financing. Bidder/purchaser should have financial arrantements in place prior to bidding/purchasing to insure closing in a timely manner.
13. Seller reserves the right to declare the auction absolute at any point up to and during the auction event. Bidder reqistration required for real estate and personal property auctions.
14. Property is being sold subject to such conditions reservations, right-of-ways and easements of record, including utility easements, to the extent that they may lawfully apply to the property. County/City/Town ordinances may apply.
ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY (INCLUDING VEHICLES, FURNISHINGS, LOADER, TOOLS) SELLS AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION. VIRGINIA SALES TAX APPLIES UNLESS DEALER EXEMPT NUMBER FURNISHED AUCTION DAY AT TIME OF PAYMENT. PAYMENT DUE BY CONCLUSION OF AUCTION IN FULL. A TEN PERCENT (10%) BUYER’S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL BID ON EACH LOT OR ITEM TO CONSTITUTE THE FINAL SALE PRICE OF THAT ITEM OR LOT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. INSPECTION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY ONE HOUR PRIOR TO AUCTION.
FROM ST PAUL CONTINUE WEST ON HWY 58 TOWARDS COEBURN FOR 3 AND 8/10THS MILES. TURN LEFT ONTO RT 657 (CARFAX RD) BEAR RIGHT 1/2 MILE ONTO RT 658 (DRY FORK RD) CONTINUE ON RT 658 (WHICH BECOMES CRAB ORCHARD RD) FOR 4 AND 1/2 MILES TO AUCTION SITE ON RIGHT. FROM COEBURN ON HWY 58 TAKE EXIT TO 72 SOUTH GO 2/10THS MILE, TURN LEFT ONTO RT 658 (CRAB ORCHARD RD) CONTINUE 2 AND 1/2 MILES TO AUCTION SITE ON LEFT. WATCH FOR AUCTION SIGNS. AUCTION BROCHURES LOCATED ON SITE.