REAL ESTATE AUCTION-15083 LOWERY HILLS RD, BRISTOL, VA
MULTI-LEVEL BRICK HOME ON 2 LARGE LOTS
Visit the “Photos” tab below to see larger images.
Multi-level brick home situated on two large lots in well established Lowry Hills, Bristol, Virginia. Willard and Mildred Jordan occupied this residence for decades and now the son is proud to offer this prime property at auction.
SOLID BUILT, SPLIT-ENTRY, BRICK HOME LOCATED MINUTES FROM I-81 (EXITS 7 & 10), JOHN S. BATTLE HIGH SCHOOL, BRISTOL, VA/TN, & TRI-CITIES AREA. MAIN FLOOR offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal living/dining room, eat-in kitchen w/pass thru to den (w/wood burning fireplace) which opens to deck. LOWER LEVEL lends itself to separate living area or private area for friends and family using pool, offering kitchen, 2 bonus rooms, bath, den (featuring woodburning fireplace enhanced with handmade brick and repurposed barn wood into a unique mantle), laundry room, storage/workshop space, double garage and an oversized paved area. UPPER LEVEL finished attic into additional living space offering 2 bonus rooms, multi-purpose room, plumbing for bath, floored storage areas. Separate heating/cooling, new architectural shingles on house and storage building 2018, 6 panel wood interior doors (except attic). Pool side built in bar-be-que creates the perfect atmosphere for outdoor entertaining. Paneling and drywall. Unlimited uses for the bonus rooms such as a study, home office, craft room, child’s playroom to name a few. Upgrades/renovatin may be desired by the purchaser. Floor coverings have been removed for purchaser’s convenience. Public water, private septic. House is situated in the well-established residential area of Lowry Hills, Bristol, Virginia, on two sizeable lots with an outstanding mountain view. Location, heated square footage in excess of 3,000 sq ft plus garage, storage building and added amenities make this a desirable property in a beautiful setting. Mark your calendar for the pre-auction inspection or CALL/TEXT AGENTS FOR A PRIVATE SHOWING. 276-608-0026 OR 276-623-7576.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS: CLICK ON DOCUMENTS FOR DRAFT OF CONTRACT OF PURCHASE AND COPY OF PLAT.
1. MUST REGISTER TO BID. Registration begins at 9:00 A.M., must present valid ID, i.e. driver’s license.
2. TAX MAP ID as per Washington County Tax records 142B 1-2-5 and 142B 1-2-6.
3. PURCHASE/BIDDING IS NOT CONTINGENT UPON FINANCING. Potential bidders should have financial arrangements in place prior to bidding if applicable in order to facilitate closing in a timely manner.
4. GAINES DICKENSON AUCTIONEERS, INC. and ADAM WILSON AUCTIONEERS, LLC represent the sellers in all transactions.
5. PROPERTY SELLS BY THE BOUNDARY AS PER DEED DESCRIPTION RECORDED INSTRUMENT 190000612.
6. A BUYER’S PREMIUM OF FIVE PERCENT (5%) will be added to the confirmed bid to constitute the contract sale price. Ten percent (10%) non-refundable escrow deposit of the contract sale price required at conclusion of auction.
7. THE CONFIRMED BIDDER will be required to sign a contract of purchase along with applicable documents. Contract is not assignable to a third party.
8. PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE for own research and due diligence. No sale shall be invalidated as a result of not having conducted own inspection prior to placing a bid. By placing a bid, it is acknowledged that the bidder has personally inspected the property, has hired an agent to inspect or has waived the right to inspect the property. Property sells subject to confirmation in “as is” condition without warranty of any kind. Upgrades to house and pool may be desired by the purchaser.
9. 2019 REAL ESTATE TAXES will be prorated as of closing. All prior years’ taxes will be paid from sellers proceeds at closing if not previously paid.
10. POSSESSION at closing within approximately thirty (30) days or as soon as necessary loan documents can be prepared by lending institution if applicable.
11. PROPERTY CONVEYED BY GENERAL WARRANTY DEED, excepting easements, zoning, encroachments,rights-of-ways and restrictions of record to the extent that they may lawfully apply.
12. ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE AUCTION DAY take precedence over all printed material and/or verbal statements.
13. PURCHASER WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A LEAD BASED PAINT and lead based hazard disclosure waving the opportunity to conduct a risk assessment or inspection for the presence of lead based paint and/or lead based paint hazards applicable to structures built prior to Dec, 1978.
14. AERIAL MAP provided for information only and should not be used as a survey. Refer to Lowry Hills Plat recorded PB 10, PG 68. CLICK ON DOCUMENTS FOR PLAT AND DRAFT OF CONTRACT OF PURCHASE.
TEXT/CALL 276-608-0026 OR 276-623-7576 FOR PRIVATE SHOWING.
FROM LEE HIGHWAY ( ON RT 11, MIDWAY BETWEEN EXITS 7 AND 10 OFF I-81), TAKE OLD DOMINION RD AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT NEAR JOHN S, BATTLE HIGH SCHOOL. CONTINUE INTO LOWRY HILLS AND TAKE THE FIRST STREET TO THE LEFT, LOWRY HILLS RD, AUCTION SITE IS THE FOURTH HOUSE ON THE LEFT @ 15083 LOWRY HILLS RD. WATCH FOR AUCTION SIGNS.